Wednesday 23 May 2018

Everything is a copy of a copy of a copy

My Floor plan and section is based off that dude that has a lecture thingy named after him ... Utzon something ... Jorn Utzon. Kingo Houses is what it's based off;


Modular modular modular ... It's the way to go when doing anything landscapey ... I did a course in game design and that's all the drop kick of a teacher could go on about. That same teacher is also a corrupt son of a bitch who would sell his own mother if he could only lift her off the ground and throw her at the buyer ... fuck I hate that guy ... I don't like may people as it is but that guy I hate. This modular shit makes my skin crawl because of people like him ... the modular people all cut from the same fucking cloth ... you know what cloth I'm talking about ... that one cloth you use to wipe down the kitchen stove with all that grease still attached to it, so naturally you don't wash it because why the fuck would you, it's only gonna get dirty again anyway. But yeah I hate that guy as much as I hate Stacey and Stacey is the nicer of the two coz that bitch doesn't speak.

As you can see in the images below, I am trying to go for a golden ratio type of form because beauty. Although instead of boxes I do feel that I need to make the shape something other than just a box ... or maybe the connecting parts that hold them together could be a lot more organic.



I might go with this one..

I'm not addicted to weed anymore so naturally I had to find another outlet ... FOOD ... I can't function on an empty stomach (not that it's ever empty) and right now I can't think straight about the type of flow I want the building to have. Or is it a bridge but not a bridge ... excuse me while I go have my vanilla cheesecake!

2 comments:

  1. FYI... next week you will be standing up and presenting your draft design to two architects using your blog as the presentation medium... just saying...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT!? CHRIS!!! You never said anything about using the blog to present work ... and you never said anything about presenting anything ... I recall you saying they would come in and look at our work ... "LOOK" not get up and set aside my first year hang ups. I feel sick ...

      Delete