Friday 22 June 2018

EXP3 Final Submission

If there's one thing I hate about society, it's their need to mass produce everything! Lumion however, is not society and I discovered the "Mass Placement" function ... FUCK YES!!! So ... my modular method of approach now has a funky modular roof.

My chosen architect is Bjorn Utzon and the blog post on that can be found in the link below;


18 Sketches;


Independant Study;


Texture Time;


My Sketchup Model;

Sketchup

My Lumion Environment;

Lumion

Draft Lumion Renders ... I was going for modular here so that explains all the squares which is based off Utzons Kingo Houses




The following are the 5 real time captures of the developed Lumion environment









A youtube vid of my environment;


Moving Element;

Movement

Draft Presentation;
Draaaaaaaft

Sadly this blog has to die after I hit Publish ... it's been real ... also yes I have completed my survey! Thanks for the mems Crispy!


No comments:

Post a Comment